Everything from finding the right online university to finding the right job!

Quick Degree Finder

Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)

The federal government, through the Federal Family Education Loan Progrm (FFELP), offers parents of dependent children attending an undergraduate school a loan to help pay educational expenses. This federal parent loan is the Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students, or PLUS loan. Private lenders provide the capital for the FFELP. Guarantee agenices provide the guarantee that the loan will be paid if the borrower defaults on the loan. Loan servicers maintain loan records and collect the payments on these federal loans.

Hampshire College participates in the FFELP program for the Federal PLUS loans. We work with several lenders and servicers to provide a choice of PLUS loans. As you will see in the Review & Compare section not all PLUS loans are the same. Please take the time to review each lender's borrower benefits to choose the PLUS loan that best meets your current and future needs.

A parent may borrow up to the cost of their child attending Hampshire College less any financial aid received.

Test Preparation Schools & Programs (by State) Letter & Writing Career & Training

Link to us | Home | Privacy Policy Copyright 2018 The EDUers.com. All Rights Reserved