Sample Medical Assisting Resume
Deborah M. Jones
9876 Marland Dr. NW, #5
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
123 Johnson Ave.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Seeking a Medical Assisting position in a private office
- Trained to take medical histories, record vital signs, explain
treatment procedures to patients, and assist during examinations.
- Skilled in laboratory techniques, clinical and diagnostic
procedures, pharmaceutical principles and medication administration.
- Experienced in collecting and preparing lab specimens,
performing basic lab tests, disposing of contaminated supplies, and
sterilizing medical instruments.
- Studies included office practices, patient relations and medical
law and ethics.
- Able to put patients at ease and explain physician instructions.
- Trustworthy and responsible - respect confidentiality of patient
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity.
Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
AAS: Medical Assisting, pending May 2002
Course work including:
Anatomy & Physiology
Insurance & Legalities
Fundamentals of Communication
St. Lukes Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Geriatrics departments