Sample Construction Resume
3232 East 12th Street
Iowa City, IA 52240
- Get along well with employers and co-workers
- Work both as a crew member and independently
- Experience handling tools, pesticides, fertilizers in a safe
- Constructed concrete forms.
- Poured concrete by pump, bucket, barrow and shovel.
- Dug, spread and leveled dirt and gravel using pick and shovel.
- Planted and pruned trees and shrubs.
- Mowed, watered and maintained lawns.
- Installed sprinkler systems.
- Operated hand and power tools.
- Painted interiors and exteriors using brushes and rollers.
- Performed prep work including masking, sanding and filling
- Removed old paint using paint remover and wire brush.
Construction/General Laborer, Self-employed, 1999-2001
Warehouse, Berkeley Outlet, Oakland, IA 1996-1999
LICENSES AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING:
Iowa Contractor’s License
ICBO Certificates in Building and Combination
Dryvit Applicator’s Certificate