Sample Chronological Resume for Recent Graduate
YOUR NAME40 Academy Street New Paltz,
New York 12561(914) 255-0000
Pre K-6 Teaching position that will utilize my education and
- Assisted in planning monthly themes at primary level.
- Developed interdisciplinary curriculum units for various
elementary grade levels.
- Created bilingual projects and lessons with primary grade
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education - G.P.A.- 3.8, 1995
State University of New York at New Paltz, New Paltz, New York
- New York State Certificate of Qualification (Pre K-6)
- Child Abuse Identification and Reporting
New Paltz School District, New Paltz, New York 1995
Responsible for instruction, supervision and guidance of elementary
level students during absence of teacher.
New Paltz Children's Learning Center, New Paltz, New York
Substitute Teacher Aide
Assisted teacher with implementing individualized educational programs
for emotionally challenged children.
Duzine Elementary School, New Paltz, New York 1994
Co-taught third grade class of 30 students. Developed and attained long
range and short term goals and objectives. Responsible for weekly
planning and instruction, developing lesson plans, and administering and
- Member of National Association of Elementary Education Teachers
- Member of National Council of Teachers