Sample Accountant Resume
LESLIE G. JOBSEEKER
1234 W. Sixth Street
San Marino, CA 92345
Fluent in Spanish
Willing to Travel/Relocate
Entry Level Staff Accountant
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE
B.S. in Accountancy, expected 5/2000
Overall GPA: 3.5/4.0 (Include if 3.5 or above) Accounting GPA:
3.3/4.0 (if 3.0+)
Enrolled in CPA Review Course. Will take May 2000 CPA Exam.
Windows Word WordPerfect Excel Access Lotus Oracle
Have consistently been employed 20-40 hours per week while attending
6/99-Pres. Accounting Intern, JOHN JONES, CPA, Los
- Work on audits with staff.
- Prepare State and Federal tax returns.
- Review and adjust clients' general ledgers.
- Prepare sales and quarterly payroll tax reports.
9/97-5/99 Bookkeeper, WATKINS HEATING COMPANY,
Woodland Hills, CA
- Promoted to Head Bookkeeper after six months.
- Prepared accounts payable, receivable and payroll.
- Trained and supervised assistant bookkeeper.
6/97-9/97 Sales Associate, MAY COMPANY, Canoga Park,
- Operated cash register and balanced daily receipts.
- Priced, stocked and displayed merchandise.
- Provided customer service.
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
Dean's List, three semesters
Supervisor/Preparer: Voluntary Income Tax Assistance
V.P. Membership, Director of Tours: Accounting Association
Semester Abroad in Spain