Questions to Ask in an Interview
The interview is an exchange of information. Ask questions to find out
if the job is right for you!
- Do you have a formal training period?
- Will you describe a typical day for me?
- What problems do you hope to solve by the person you hire?
- How does this work area of the company fit in to the company as
- How many people will be working with me?
- Will I be traveling?
- What are the past contributions this position has made within
- What mix of people skills and technical skills does your company
- Will there be frequent preformance reviews?
- Does the company have a policy of promoting from within, or do
you usually look outside the company for the top jobs?
- What learning opportuntities are there for me in this company?
- What are the job-holder's most important relationships: client,
- What is the overall business philosophy of the organization?
- What is the company's general strategy for growth and expansion?
- What are the toughest problems you face in your company?