A typical employer will spend about 15 seconds reviewing your r�sum�.
That's not much time to catch someone's attention. You need to design
your r�sum� so that employers can quickly see what you have to offer
- Your r�sum� is a personal marketing tool used in securing an
- It is a written summary of your education, work experience,
professional skills, and interests.
- It is a sample of your ability to organize and express yourself in
writing, clearly, concisely, and neatly.
- R�sum� preparation begins with self-analysis. What is your career
goal? What are your skills, strengths, values, and interests? What is
- Target your r�sum� to your audience. How does your experience
match the employer's needs?