Combination Resume Template and Format
A combination resume incorporates features from both chronological
and functional resumes. It allows you to list your employment
history, starting with your most recent position, and focus on other
related skills you have obtained.
- Emphasizes skills and talents
- Highlights work experience
Sample Combination Resume Format
Allan Arnold 10 Sydney Way Chapel Hill, NC
27516 (919) 555-1122
CPA with experience in both public and private accounting.
Increasing responsibility in supervision, training and
administration. Hands on experience includes Lotus 123, three
accounting software programs and word processing. Management
skills include decision making, problem solving and establishing
cooperative environment for employee participation.
- Organized and supervised completion of financial
statements on accrual and cash basis in manual and
- Prepared and reviewed tax returns: corporate,
partnership, individual and payroll.
- Reviewed and analyzed procedures in Accounts Receivable
and Payable; initiated changes resulting in greater
efficiency and more effective cash management.
- Supervised up to seven accounting and administrative
- Facilitated improved communication among staff by
initiating an open environment at monthly staff meetings.
- Strengthened understanding between management and
administrative staff by serving as bridge for exchange of
- Managed daily administrative operations of 30 person CPA
- Interviewed and hired nine administrative personnel.
- Prepared and presented management reports at monthly
Tri-Area Engineering, Raleigh, NC
- Supported a $10 million sales engineering firm comprised
of two product lines and 160 employees.
- Approved plant and equipment purchases of $500,00
annually. Performed budgeting and variance analysis.
Marshall & Poole Law Firm, Durham, NC
- Prepared financial and industry analyses used to
determine loan decisions.
- Specialized in marketing and underwriting debt for
customers with annual revenues up to $125 million.
- Designed and implemented integrated system to monitor
2001 - Master of Business Administration
Golden State University, San Francisco, CA
National Association of Accountants, Triangle Chapter
Past Director of Student Activities