Sample Resume: Chronological and Electronic
32 Main Street
Cherry Hill, NJ 08067
Seeking a position as an Accountant.
Rutgers University, School of Business, Camden NJ
B.S. Accounting, May 1997
Minor: Computer Science
Overall G.P.A. 3.6, Dean's List-Three Semesters
- Successfully completed a 2-semester intership at AccuCount, Inc.
- Skilled in all areas of accounting including accounts payable,
accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Currently taking CPA course.
- Awarded "Best Intern", Spring 1997
- Effectively interact with corporate as well as small business
- Participate in client meetings.
- Skilled in Excel, Lotus, WordPerfect, and other word processing
- Familiar with PC and Mac environments.
Accounting Intern, AccuCount, Inc., Hometown, NJ, 9/96 - 5/97
- Worked closely with Lead Payroll Accountant in all daily
Payroll Clerk, Price Squeezers, Nexttown, NJ, 4/95 - 8/96
- Assisted in the managment of payroll for approximately 75
Cashier, Price Squeezers, Nexttown, NJ, 6/94-4/95
- Served as cashier in busy food store.
Accounting Society, Rutgers University - Treasurer 9/96-5/97, Member
Computer Science Club, Rutgers University - Member 1/96-5/97\
More Combination Resume Example