Sample Chronological Resume
341 Blossom Lane
Cherry Hill NJ 18109
Entrance into a Masters Degree program in Physical Therapy
Rutgers University, College of Arts and Sciences, Camden NJ
Bachelor of Science Degree, Biology - May 1997
GPA: Major 3.45 Cumulative 3.2
Dean's List Spring 1995, Fall 1996
Outstanding Camden County Student Scholarship, 1993
Biology Student Achievement Award, Spring 1995
Cherry Hill Rehabilitation Center, Cherry Hill NJ
Physical Therapy Aid June 1996 to Present
- Worked with elderly patients in geriatric rehabilitation center.
- Followed treatment strategy devised by physical therapists which
included the use of passive exercise, compresses and ultrasound.
- Taught patients to use crutches, and wheelchairs to perform
Rutgers University, Biology Department Camden NJ
Lab Assistant September 1995 to June 1996
- Performed routine lab experiments as directed by supervisor
- Organized lab equipment, checked for safety of instruments,
ordered supplies as needed.
- Cared for lab animals.
World of Science, Cherry Hill NJ
Sales Clerk October 1994 to May 1995
- Delivered courteous and prompt customer and sales service.
- Awarded Sales Person of the Month Award, December 1994.
- Member, Life Sciences Club, Rutgers University
- Volunteer, Cooper Hospital
References available upon request
More Chronological Resume Sample