Online Diploma in Wildlife & Forestry Conservation
Turn your love of "the great outdoors"
into a rewarding career with the Penn Foster Career School
Wildlife/Forestry Conservation program. Train quickly and conveniently
with our proven distance learning method. Earn your Career Diploma in
Wildlife/Forestry Conservation in as little as six months! You'll learn
- Wildlife law enforcement and population management.
- Forest ecology and protection.
- Park and recreational facility operation.
- Field equipment and safety.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn great pay in a healthy environment.
- Work for the government or a national park.
- Make a difference by preserving our precious natural resources.
There is an increasing global emphasis on issues such as
environmental protection and responsible land management. That means an
opportunity for you in a field you love!