Online Diploma in Professional Secretary
There are certain skills you need to
begin a career as a Professional Secretary. The Penn Foster Career
School Professional Secretary Program helps you learn them quickly and
conveniently. You'll get hands-on training with:
- Technologies in the Office
- Administrative Office Procedures
- PC Basics, Keyboarding, and Internet Basics
- Office Finances and Management
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work as a Legal Secretary, or Executive Secretary.
- Work assisting physicians with reports, speeches, and conference
- Assist engineers or scientists with correspondence and technical
Demand for the Professional Secretary will rise 9% by 2012.*
Professional Secretaries enjoy varied assignments, flexible working
hours, respect, and prestige.
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.