Online Diploma in Physical Therapy Aide
The Penn Foster Physical Therapy Aide
Program can help you make a difference - your abilities can help
patients recover from their injuries and return to their active lives!
Train quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- The role of the Physical Therapy Aide in patient recovery.
- Common physical disorders.
- Physical therapy treatments.
- Exercise and mobility training.
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! You'll get
valuable information about physical therapy aide training issues from
lifting techniques to environmental safety, plus a clinical work
- Be an important part of a professional physical therapy staff.
- Work at a hospital, physical therapy office, personal care
facility, or with a home health agency.
Demand for professional physical therapy aides will rise 46% by
2012.* As the population of middle-aged and elderly people grows, so
does the demand for therapeutic services. That means more opportunity
*Salary information is based on the Occupational Outlook Handbook, a
publication of the U.S. Department of Labor.
**Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix, a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Individual student earnings vary.