Online Diploma in Photographer
The Penn Foster Career School
Photographer program helps you learn the skills you need to begin a
career as a Photographer. Learn photography techniques and enter this
exciting career field in just a few months! You'll learn about:
- Camera basics, lighting for photography, and image design.
- Setting up your own studio.
- Business skills for the Photographer.
- Digital and video photography techniques.
- Printing color and black and white photographs and slides.
With the right credentials, techniques, and training, you can:
- Work for an established portrait or photo studio.
- Work at a newspaper or advertising agency.
- Start your own photography studio and specialize in portraits,
scientific photography, photojournalism, or sell your photos to stock
Demand for skilled Photographers will increase 14% by 2012.* They are
needed to document world events and meet personal consumer needs.
Opportunity is everywhere!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.