Online Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies
There are certain skills you need to
begin a career as a Paralegal professional. With Penn Foster Career
School distance learning, you can earn your ASB Degree in Paralegal
Studies quickly and conveniently. Learn valuable skills with these
courses and more:
- Legal Terminology and Thinking Skills
- Interpersonal Communications and Ethics
- Legal Writing and Research
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Family Law, Real Estate Law, Wills and Estates
And you'll earn your Specialized Associate Degree in Paralegal
Studies at home - no classroom needed!
- Enter a field where careers are expected to grow 29% by 2012.*
- Work for private law firms or government agencies.
- Work for a real estate agency, bank, or in the legal department of
a large corporation.
As the need for legal services grows, attorneys turn to paralegals to
help provide the services requested by their increasing number of
clients. This means more opportunity for you!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.