Online Diploma in Occupational Therapy Aide
Start a satisfying career as an
Occupational Therapy Aide. With Penn Foster Career School, the world's
leader in distance learning, you can learn the Occupational Therapy Aide
skills you need quickly and conveniently. You'll learn all about:
- Medical terminology, including anatomical positioning and
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) therapy
- Adaptive equipment
- Workplace health and safety
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! Get all the
latest information on the techniques used today in the field of
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, working part- or full-time.
- Reap the rewards and respect that come with a career helping
others to improve their quality of life.
Demand for Occupational Therapy Aides is predicted to increase 43% by
the year 2012!* As the number of middle-aged and elderly individuals
increases, so does the need for therapeutic services. That means more
career opportunity for you when you become an Occupational Therapy Aide.
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.