Online Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Earn your Associate in Specialized
Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Penn Foster
Career School. Learn valuable skills with these courses and more:
- Technology Orientation and Technical Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanical Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Technical Writing
- Work in a career where job opportunities are expected to grow 11%
- Work at a manufacturing or industrial plant, laboratory, or
- Work for a private engineering firm or a government agency.
- As business and industry continually turn to technology for
creative solutions to everyday efficiency and productivity problems,
the need for Mechanical Engineering Technicians grows. This means more
employment opportunity for you!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.