Online Associate Degree in Marketing
There are certain skills you need to
begin a career in Marketing. With Penn Foster distance learning, you can
earn your Marketing Degree quickly and conveniently. Learn valuable
skills with courses in these subjects and more:
- Principles of Management and Mathematics for Business and Finance
- Principles of Marketing and Financial Accounting
- Advertising Principles and Business Statistics
- Marketing Research and Business Law
And you'll earn your Specialized Associate Degree in Marketing at
home - no classroom needed!
- Earn $34,000 per year, or more*, in a career expected to grow 21%
- Work in advertising, sales, public relations, media buying, or
- Use your skills to make the decisions that can mean big success
for your company.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employment of advertising,
marketing, and sales managers is expected to increase faster than the
average of all occupations through 2012.+ This means more opportunity
*Salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook,
2004-05 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Individual student earnings vary.
** Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
+ Source: "Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2004-2005 Edition," a
publication of the U.S. Department of Labor