Online Diploma in Java� Programmer
Learn the essential computer skills you
need for Java programming - and design animated, interactive programs
for the Web. Penn Foster Career School Java computer training can help
you learn quickly and conveniently! You'll get hands-on training in:
- Methods, classes, and objects
- Advanced object concepts
- Input, selection, and repetition
- Applets, graphics, arrays and strings, and inheritance concepts
You'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! You'll get
valuable information about using layout managers and the event model,
exception handling, file input and output, and multithreading and
animation. It's like having your own personal Java Programming school.
- Earn an average of $35,000 a year or more*.
- Work for a Web design firm.
- Work for a computer and data processing firm.
- Work for government agencies or in education.
*All salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook,"
a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student