Online Diploma in Freelance Writer
You need certain skills to begin a
career in Freelance Writing. The Penn Foster Career School Freelance
Writer Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You will
- The business of writing and getting in the writing habit
- Reference sources for writers, types of fiction and nonfiction
- Using the Writer's Market
- Submitting manuscripts and working with agents and editors
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! You'll get
valuable information about how to set up your own home office and begin
your Freelance Writing business. It's like having your own personal
Freelance Writing school!
- Work for clients such as advertising agencies and newspapers.
- Work for publishing and printing houses and magazines.
- Get published by pharmaceutical companies and online publishers.
Demand for Freelance Writers will increase 16% by 2012.* A career as
a Freelance Writer holds opportunities for growth and change as new
markets with special niches are developed, appealing to readers with
special interests. Freelance Writing makes up much of the content of
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.