Online Diploma in Fitness & Nutrition
The Penn Foster Career School Fitness
and Nutrition program can help you achieve your dreams - new career,
better salary, and the satisfaction that comes with helping your clients
look and feel better. Train quickly and conveniently through distance
learning. Cover these topics and more:
- Managing personal health and injury prevention
- Sports nutrition
- Promoting lifestyle changes
- Stress management and reduction
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! You'll get
valuable information about important fitness issues from designing
conditioning programs to exercise testing and fitness evaluation. It's
like having your own personal Fitness and Nutrition school.
- Become a fitness trainer and help your clients achieve positive
- Be an important part of a professional Fitness and Nutrition
- Work at a health club or gym, or start your own business as a
Fitness and Nutrition consultant.
Demand for Fitness and Nutrition professionals will rise 45% by
2012.* As people spend more time and money on leisure and fitness
services, that means more opportunity for you!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.