Online Diploma in Electronics Technician
There are certain skills you need to
begin a career as an Electronics Technician. With Penn Foster Career
School distance learning, you can learn them quickly and conveniently.
Cover these topics and more:
- Electronics hardware, transformers, and electronic sensors
- Reactance and Impedance
- Oscillator and feedback waveforms
- Modulation and detection circuits
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed
- Work in a career expected to grow 10% by 2012.*
- Work as a service technician in the growing field of computers and
- Work for an existing electronics services business, or begin one
of your own.
Experienced Electronics Technicians with advanced training may become
specialists or troubleshooters, and workers with leadership abilities
may become supervisors. This means promotion opportunity for you!
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.