Online Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
There are certain skills you need to begin
a career in Electrical Engineering. With Penn Foster Career School
distance learning, you can learn them quickly and conveniently. Learn
valuable skills with these courses and more:
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Electrical/Electronic Measurement and Instruments
- Electric Motors and Controls
- Interpreting the National Electric Code
And you'll earn your Specialized Associate Degree at home - no
- Earn nearly $27,000 per year, or more.*
- Work in business services or the defense industry.
- Work for a durable goods manufacturing company or government
*Salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook,
2004-05 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Individual student earnings vary.