Online Diploma in Dressmaking & Design
Develop your natural talent for
Dressmaking and Design with the Penn Foster Career School Dressmaking
and Design distance learning program. Your customers, neighbors, and
friends will respect your skills and admire the clothes you create.
Train quickly and conveniently with our "Quick Learn" method. Learn how
- Identify fibers and fabrics and care for them
- Select the right material for a project
- Mark, cut, and tack fabric for a proper fit
- Finish garments and alter patterns
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a design agency, a tailor, or start your own business.
- Create your own designs as a hobby or for extra income.
- There will always be a demand for professional Dressmakers. Create
new, unique styles for yourself or your friends and customers at half
the cost, alter favorite garments, or add your special touches to
costumes for special occasions.