Online Diploma in Child Day Care Management
Turn your love for children into an
exciting career with the Penn Foster Career School Child Day Care
Management program. Train quickly and conveniently. Learn to:
- Organize educational activities
- Start and operate your own child care facility
- Set up and maintain a safe, clean, well-organized child care
- Use computers to help children learn and play
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! Get the latest
information on licensing, accreditation and certification, working with
parents, and financing and budgeting your child care center - exactly
what you need to start your career in Child Day Care Management.
Demand for professional child care providers will increase 12% by 2012.*
As more and more parents search for reliable, quality child care, the
need will continue to grow! That means career opportunity for you!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2012. Source:
"National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.