Online Diploma in Catering & Gourmet Cooking
Develop your natural talent for Catering
and Gourmet Cooking with the Penn Foster Career School Catering and
Gourmet Cooking distance learning program. Your customers, neighbors,
and friends will respect your skills and admire the exquisite meals you
prepare and serve. Train quickly and conveniently with our "Quick Learn"
method. Learn about:
- Food styles involved in catering
- The gourmet kitchen and the culinary professional
- Preparing poultry, fish, game, and shellfish
- Baking and pastry
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! You'll get
valuable information about different cuts of meat and how to prepare
them, as well as basic and advanced presentation. It's like having your
own personal Catering and Gourmet Cooking school.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a restaurant, hotel, resort, or cafeteria.
- Start your own catering business and enjoy career independence.
- There will always be a demand for professional Caterers and
Gourmet Cooks. Create new, unique dishes and prepare them for your own
parties and banquets, or get paid to prepare them for clients.