Online Diploma in Bookkeeping
There are certain skills you need to
begin a career as a Bookkeeper. The Penn Foster Career School
Bookkeeping Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You'll get hands-on training in:
- Preparing a balance sheet and income statement.
- Assets, liabilities, and owner's equity.
- The basics of the general journal, ledger, and the T account.
- Revenue, expenses, and trial balance.
- Payroll accounting, accounting systems, and wholesale accounting.
Bookkeepers enjoy challenging, varied assignments, respect and prestige,
and are considered valuable assets in the companies they work for.