Online Diploma in Basic Electronics
There are certain Basic Electronics
skills you need to begin a career as an Electronics Repair Technician.
With Penn Foster Career School distance learning, you can learn them
quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- Introduction to electronics and the nature of electricity
- Conductors, insulators, and batteries
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Fiber optic and optoelectronic components
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed!
Start a moneymaking career as an Electronics Repair Technician. With the
right credentials, you can:
- Work as an instrumentation technician or broadcast engineer.
- Work for an existing electronics repair and services business, or
begin one of your own.