Online Associate Degree in Technology Applied Computer Science
There are certain Computer Science
skills you need to begin a career in Applied Computer Science. With Penn
Foster Career School distance learning, you can learn them quickly and
conveniently. Learn valuable skills with courses in these subjects and
- Business Computer Systems and Applications.
- Technical Writing and Principles of Management.
- Management Information Systems and Advanced Business Applications.
- Programming in QBASIC, and Visual C++.
- Earn $39,000, or more, per year* in a career expected to grow 39%
- Specialize in Computer Programming, System Design, or System
- Use your skills to make the decisions that can mean big success
for your company.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, systems analysts, computer
scientists, and database administrators are expected to be among the
fastest growing occupations through 2012.
*Salary information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook,
2004-05 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Individual student earnings vary.