Florida Metropolitan University
Founded in 1890, Florida Metropolitan
University (FMU) provides career-oriented associate, bachelor’s and
master’s degree programs in business, criminal justice and
investigations, paralegal, healthcare and information technology. FMU is
based in Tampa, Flay., and participates in the Florida Statewide Course
Numbering System. More than 10,000 students are enrolled at its 10
Florida-based campuses. FMU is part of Corinthian Colleges, Inc., one of
the largest post-secondary education companies in North America,
operating 97 schools in 25 states in the U.S. and 34 schools in seven
provinces in Canada.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Hands-on Training – Students learn by doing,
using the techniques and tools of professionals working in their
desired career field.
- Experienced Professionals – Classes are led by
instructors with real-world experience in their fields. They give
students the inside knowledge needed to be successful in today’s job
- Learning Center – Students can receive extra
help for all of their classes from professors.
- Financial Assistance - Financial Aid
Representatives will help you explore the options available to you.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Modern Equipment
- Career Services Assistance – Our full-time
placement staff is dedicated to assisting students with resume
preparation, interviewing skills, and full-time employment
- Flexibility in Class Scheduling – Day and
evening classes are available, which allows adult students to work
- Small Class Sizes – Students are given
personal, one-on-one academic guidance.
- Advanced Program Offerings – Our programs are
designed to prepare students for employment in today’s careers. We
know the skills employers are looking for.
- Online Courses – For added convenience, we
offer several courses online.