Ellis College of New York Institute of Technology
Ellis College is an academic division of New York Institute of
Technology, which is accredited by Commission on Higher Education of the
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Being regionally
accredited is a key endorsement of academic quality that qualifies our
students for U.S. Federal financial aid and most employer tuition
Ellis College delivers a superior education with the anytime,
anywhere convenience of the Internet. It provides a highly interactive,
community-oriented learning environment that makes learning an enriching
and enjoyable experience.
- Ellis accommodates busy schedules by allowing you to take one
class at a time, and offering start dates every three weeks.
Classes are only six weeks long,
enabling you to finish quickly!
- Ellis provides a community-oriented environment in which you can
exchange ideas and build
relationships with classmates and instructors through
real-time, online chat and discussion boards.
- Ellis immerses you in real-world work situations, enabling you
to "learn by doing" and
acquire knowledge and skills that you can apply immediately.
- Ellis' unique, interactive
Web-based learning platform delivers an enriching and
enjoyable learning experience through dynamic Flash exercises,
videos and demonstrations.
- Ellis offers the prestige and
stability of a bricks-and-mortar university through its
association with New York Institute of Technology, without the
hassle of commuting to and from a campus.
- Ellis' MBA program offers courses developed in partnership with
the world's leading business schools, including
Columbia University Business
School, Stanford University, and
The University of Chicago Graduate
School of Business.
- Ellis is among recognized leaders in higher education, teaching
employees from top employers including