Salary: $14.23-$17.37 hourly / $2,474-$3,020 monthly /
DEFINITION: Under close supervision, assists professional staff
in providing physical and occupational therapy to infants and
children with physical disabilities; and performs related work as
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
1. Prepares patients and equipment for treatment.
2. Provides or assists in selective treatment of patients under the
direct supervision of a physical or occupational therapist.
3. Assists therapists in explaining various treatment activities to
patients, parents, and teachers.
4. Cleans, disinfects, and readies equipment for use.
5. Schedules patient appointments.
6. Transports patients from classrooms to on-site treatment centers.
7. Transports patient records to and from treatment centers and
1. Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent and some
experience working with children or individuals with physical
2. equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
that would provide the required abilities.
Additional Qualifications: Possession of a valid California Class C
Driver's License is required.
Ability to: work with staff and people with disabilities; follow
written and oral instructions; keep records; maintain
confidentiality; and learn and explain therapy procedures.