Senior OD Consultant Job Description
We are one of the world's largest providers of business-to-business
commerce solutions. For more than 25 years, thousands of customers
have depended on our expertise to maximize their business
performance. Our reliable software and services help customers
improve current, or deploy new business processes through
integration of applications, external partner systems and people.
Are we looking for you? We are looking for an energetic,
talented Senior OD Consultant to lead projects or project teams
involved in the design, delivery and evaluation of programs such as
performance management, multi-rater feedback, talent management,
mentoring, employee orientation, team-building, and employee and
management assessment and leadership training. Designs and
implements programs that increase employee effectiveness by
providing cost effective, flexible and just-in-time opportunities
that are strategically aligned with business objectives, an
employee's career interests and skill requirements in a rapidly
changing field of technology. Participates as a member of the Global
Education Council managing enterprise-wide projects with this body
- BA/BS degree in business administration with emphasis or
concentration in human resources or equivalent education and
- Six years technical training/course development experience
with an emphasis on human performance and training in a business
- Strong project management skills and ability to simultaneously
manage multiple programs.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at
all levels, to objectively probe and evaluate information
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly-defined
procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Strong knowledge of training and development methodologies.
- Knowledgeable about the business areas, successful in working
with teams and facilitating a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills
in developing and delivering presentations for audiences of all
levels of business.
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Self-starter; ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong budgeting and analysis skills.
- Requires a 10% travel commitment.
- Training experience in a technology environment and knowledge
of at least one business area
- Certification in industry training programs and methodologies
is highly desirable
- MBA is a plus
Preferred Education: 4 Year Degree