Management Trainee Job Description
Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management
positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the
Essential Job Functions
1. Receives training and performs duties in several departments such
as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data
Solutions and IT.
2. Learns line and staff functions, operations, management
viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase
3. Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
4. Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
5. Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods,
procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental
6. Receives training in functions and operations of related
departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between
departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right
to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills. Ability
to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the
company. Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and
PowerPoint. Extensive travel may be required depending upon the