Logistics Procurement Analyst Job Description
The Analyst within the Logistics Procurement organization will
assist with the development of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and the
negotiation of agreements to execute strategic supplier
relationships for Logistics services.
This person will be involved in managing supplier quality and
performance to meet both strategic and tactical business goals. This
person will work with internal clients and legal counsel in a
cross-functional team to meet performance goals and will assist in
the facilitation of the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance
reviews of key service providers.
Experience & Education:
Experience in drafting and negotiating logistics service contracts
(transportation, freight forwarding, warehousing, distribution,
3 - 5 years of directly related experience.
BS or BA degree (Supply Chain/Logistics, Operations preferred)
MBA or degree directly related to the position desired.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the logistics services and logistics technology
- Knowledge of procurement and purchasing procedures required.
- Strong communication, analytical and project management skills a
- Knowledge of logistics service agreements desired.
- Knowledge of transportation regulations/law desired.
- Experience in international agreements desired.
- MBA or degree directly related to the position desired.
Please see job description.
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
We believe in wide-open choices when it comes to making career moves
- the same principle holds true for our benefits. You can design a
benefits package that fits you and your family perfectly. Our
portfolio includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
disability, stock purchase program, 401(k) with match, vacation and
sick time. Many of these are subsidized in whole or in part by
Gateway, and are valuable additions to your total compensation