Financial Analysis Manager Job Description
Synopsis of Position: This position is responsible for the
financial planning and analysis associated with the Midwest Business
and Consumer. In this position, you will be responsible for:
1. The financial management and tracking of all revenue and expense
categories related to budget.
2. Interaction with other finance team members, sales and call
center management in the preparation and submission of monthly and
3. Ongoing communication and consultation with departmental
4. Negotiation of revenue and expense budget levels with a focus on
productivity and business unit contribution.
5. Completion of various ad hoc and ongoing financial analysis
6. Preparation and distribution of monthly reporting. Also
responsible for a number of internal and corporate reporting
7. Assisting in the preparation and submission of the annual
Required: Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
Strong analytical and communication skills are a must. Must be
skilled in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Business Objects
Desired: MBA desired