Finance Manager for Specialty Markets Job Description
The Finance Manager for Specialty
Markets manages recording, control and the financial analysis of our
customer promotions. This position supports the reporting and
analysis of the sales marketing budget, provides financial support
and develops the control framework for various new trade programs
that are in development, maintains the controls for existing trade
- Ensure or develop appropriate controls, recommend appropriate
administrative procedures, perform financial analysis to the team
working on developing new trade programs or implementing new systems
to support new or existing trade programs.
- Provide support in the research and resolution of financial
management issues. Identify opportunities, risks and solutions.
- Manage the administration of activity funds including
establishment of controls for funds transfers. Reconcile listing
fees, forecast and account for of Menu Pricing costs, including
branding methodology and review of compliance rates.
- Manage the administration of the rebate programs associated with
the vend and fund-raising programs, including ensuring appropriate
controls are in place and interfacing with third party vendors.
- Develop innovative and creative solutions for reducing costs
- Manage and develop a team and identify opportunities to improve
productivity and increase efficiency.
- BS/BA degree in accounting/finance or business administration, MBA
and/or CPA is a plus.
- 3 years business experience including accounting, auditing,
financial planning, financial analysis and internal control.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to manage a
process within a complex and hectic environment.
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated capability to
work within deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both
verbal and written) including the ability to successfully
influence/convince people outside a financial function, proven
conflict resolution skills a demonstrated ability to work
effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Proficient with standard software packages
- Knowledge of a Sales function is preferred.