College Financial Issues
Enroll In Massage Therapy School. Explore schools offering massage therapy classes at CollegeInfo.com.Exploring Computer Schools? Browse computer programming schools at CollegeInfo.com.Looking For The Right College? Let CollegeQuest Help. Begin Your College Search Today. Need Help Finding A College? CollegeQuest Can Pair You With A Friendly College Advisor today
College Financial Issues?
- You don't have to be rich to attend
- What if financial aid is Not Enough
- What is Financial Aid
What is Financial Aid?
The money that is supplied by some source of
outside the family to help pay for the cost of a student's education
beyond high school. Listed below are the categories, types and sources
of financial aid.
- Need Based
- Non-Need Based (Merit)
- Grants and Scholarships
- Student Employment
SOURCES OF FINANCIAL AID
Financial Aid Do's!
- Learn all you can about financial aid.
- Research all possible sources of financial aid.
- Create a plan of action early on.
- Request college admissions & financial aid information from the
school you wish to attend.
- Know when financial aid applications are due.
- Know who or where to submit financial aid applications to.
- Complete entire application accurately & Legibly.
- Mail financial aid application before the deadline to ensure
- Respond promptly if asked for additional information.
- Keep a copy of your records of everything you send out!
- Ask questions when you are unsure!
(A misunderstanding can cost you money and possibly financial aid.)