Sample Medical Assisting Resume
Master - CollegeInfo.com Has Over 120 Schools That Offer Masters Degree.Searching For The Best Pharmacy Schools? Find pharmacy degree programs at CollegeInfo.com.Interested In Nursing Programs? Choose from different nursing degrees at collegeinfo.com.Need Help Finding A College? CollegeQuest Can Pair You With A Friendly College Advisor today
Deborah M. Jones
9876 Marland Dr. NW, #5
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
123 Johnson Ave.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Seeking a Medical Assisting position in a private office
- Trained to take medical histories, record vital signs, explain
treatment procedures to patients, and assist during examinations.
- Skilled in laboratory techniques, clinical and diagnostic
procedures, pharmaceutical principles and medication administration.
- Experienced in collecting and preparing lab specimens,
performing basic lab tests, disposing of contaminated supplies, and
sterilizing medical instruments.
- Studies included office practices, patient relations and medical
law and ethics.
- Able to put patients at ease and explain physician instructions.
- Trustworthy and responsible - respect confidentiality of patient
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity.
Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
AAS: Medical Assisting, pending May 2002
Course work including:
Anatomy & Physiology
Insurance & Legalities
Fundamentals of Communication
St. Lukes Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Geriatrics departments