Sample Interview Questions for Teachers
Online MBA Programs allow you to earn your MBA from home. Find CollegeInfo.com.Enroll In Massage Therapy School. Explore schools offering massage therapy classes at CollegeInfo.com.Searching For The Best Pharmacy Schools? Find pharmacy degree programs at CollegeInfo.com.Considering Automotive Schools? Select the right automotive school for you at CollegeInfo.com.
- Name 5 adjectives to describe yourself.
- What would your former students/cooperating teachers say about
you? Or what would you like your former students/cooperating
teachers to say about you?
- Describe how you would organize your (grade level) classroom.
- What centers would you have in your classroom? Or Name five
centers your would have in your classroom.
How would you accommodate different learning styles when teaching
(subject, i.e. math)?
- What would you do if one of your students said an assignment you
just gave was boring/stupid and refused to do it?
- Tell me about a successful lesson you gave during your student
teaching. Why do you consider it to be successful?
- How would you set up your reading program?
- What is your philosophy on discipline?
- What novel or professional journal have you read in the past
three months? Why did you read it?
- How do you know you have had an effect on your students?
- Name three innovative teaching techniques you have used.
- How do you show affection to your students?
- Describe the perfect school.
- How would you accommodate for non-English speaking students and
parents in your classroom?
- How would you maintain communication with your student’s
parents, outside of report cards?
- What are the ingredients for a perfect lesson?
- How would you involve parents in the classroom?
- How would you incorporate technology in the classroom?
- How do you accommodate for different learning styles?
- How would you like your parents, teachers and students to think