Answering Interview Questions
CollegeInfo.com Features Top Online Universities and campus-based colleges in your area. Enroll today.Enjoy The Flexibility Of Online Nursing Schools. Explore Online Nursing Programs at CollegeInfo.com.Need Help Finding A College? CollegeQuest Can Pair You With A Friendly College Advisor todayStart Your Search For Education. CollegeQuest Can Provide You With A Free College Match at no cost to you.
The following are examples of winning anwsers. These may be used as
models. Your answers should be tailored to fit your indicidualized
strengths, background and education.
- Show the interviewer that you're an efficient speaker
- Think about what you're going to say
- Make your point
- Wait for the next question
Why should we hire you?
- I've talked with a number of your employees and know your
company by reputation. With my participation in various business
orginizations, I have learned to coordinate and organize many
activities. It appears to be a good match and would probably result
in a long term relationship.
What is your biggest strength?
- I think my ability to get the job done is my biggest strength. I
take great pride in accomplishing something efficently, on time, and
with no errors. I'm also a "team worker" and able to get along with
people at different levels.
What is your biggest weakness?
- Sometimes my ____________________ tells me I'm too concerned
about doing a good job at work. I suppose that could also be viewed
as a strength also, though.
How long would you stay with our company?
- From all I've been able to find out, this should be a long time.
The personality of your company appears to match my own, and I think
the relationship would work out well.
Are you willing to relocate?
- If you are: Yes. I can't think of any region in the country that
I would find really unacceptable. After all, every inner sity has
its suburbs. The only real differences are weather and the accents.
My family can always return to ______________ to visit. If you are
not: Not unless the opportunity is really exceptional, since it
would mean uprooting my family. However, I'd like to keep my options
open, If the potential is here, I'll consider it seriously.
What positions do you expect to have in five years?
- This depends not only upon my work preformance, but also on the
growth of the company. However, I hope to be in a position of
responsibility in the ________ area.