LSAT Test Dates
CollegeInfo.com Features Top Online Universities and campus-based colleges in your area. Enroll today.Bachelors Degree - CollegeInfo.com Has Over 150 Schools That Offer Bachelors Degrees.Need Help Finding A College? CollegeQuest Can Pair You With A Friendly College Advisor todayCollegeQuest Offers Free College Planning for schools in your area. Find a college that’s right for you.
The LSAT is given four times a year-- February, June, September or
October and December. The February, September, October and December
exams are given at 8:30 a.m. The June LSAT is the only one that begins
at 12:30 p.m. Be sure and take into consideration your best test taking
skills when deciding to take your test!
Typically, students applying to law school should take the test by the
October before they apply for law school.
- Saturday, February 10, 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 11, 12:30 PM
- Saturday, September 29, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, December 1, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, February 2, 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 16, 12:30 PM
- Saturday, October 4, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, December 6, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, February 7, 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 8, 12:30 PM
- Saturday, September 26, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, December 5, 8:30 AM