GMAT Exam: Graduate Management Admission Test
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/eduers/public_html/adsense_cj_api.php on line 81
The GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test is required for
admission to most U.S., Canadian, and European business schools. Most
students attend graduate business school for pursuing an MBA degree.
Furthermore, GMAT can also be used for admission to PhD program in business
major, such as Finance, Accounting, and Economics.
The GMAT test does not measure your knowledge in business management.
Rather, it will test some "soft" skills such as:
- think strategically
- manage time well
- set priorities (and stick to them)
- communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively
- build analyses based on facts and observation, not on thin air
- evaluate critically the work of others
- make the most of resources (including themselves)
- simplify complex issues
- make decisions
- tolerate risk
- understand that business success isn't about being perfect, but
about being better.
The GMAT's 78 questions and two essays will change you on each and
every point. Below is the table of GMAT test question distribution:
More about GMAT exam:
Difference between GMAT and GRE
GMAT Test Prep from GMATCAT.com