|Master - CollegeInfo.com Has Over 120 Schools That Offer Masters Degree.Looking For Medical Billing And Coding Online Courses? Enroll in online medical billing courses at CollegeInfo.com.Considering Automotive Schools? Select the right automotive school for you at CollegeInfo.com.Searching For The Best Pharmacy Schools? Find pharmacy degree programs at CollegeInfo.com.
law degree is the Juris Doctor, or JD.
Generally, most JD programs last 3
years, with some exceptions (some schools,
like UMKC, offer part-time programs; other
schools offer accelerated programs, which
allow the students to potentially graduate
after 2 ½ years).
Many law schools also offer
dual-degree programs, which provide the law student with the
opportunity to receive a JD and a second graduate degree
(usually, but not always, a Masters degree) in a shortened
time period. Some traditional joint
degree programs include: JD/Masters in Business
Administration (MBA); JD/Master’s in Public Administration
(MPA); JD/MA (typical masters programs include Political
Science, History, and International Studies).
While the normal JD program is three years, and the
normal masters program is 2 years, the joint degree programs
usually last only 4 years (saving the student one year!).
Finally, many law schools
offer LLM degrees, which are advanced law degrees.
Generally, you must have a JD to be admitted into an
LLM program. Most LLM programs last 1
year, and they are usually specialized.
Typical LLM specializations include International Law and
Schools Offering Combined Degree Programs in
MD/JD (Total Records: 21)
- Baylor College of Medicine
- University of Florida College of
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- The Ohio State University College of
- University of Puerto Rico School of
- UMDNJ--New Jersey Medical School
- Vanderbilt University School of
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Mayo Medical School
- University of Calgary Faculty of
- University of Illinois College of
- West Virginia University School of
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille
A. Carver College of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University School
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical
- University of Chicago Pritzker School
- University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill School of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania School of
- University of Arkansas College of
- Southern Illinois University School of
- Duke University School of Medicine