Certified in Financial Management or Certified Management
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/eduers/public_html/adsense_cj_api.php on line 81
Institute of Certified Management Accounts (IMA)
CFM & CMA: Certified in Financial Management (CFM) or Certified
Management Accountant (CMA) have been designed to recognize the
unique qualifications and expertise of those professionals engaged
in management accounting and financial management. These
certifications provide distinction in today's economic climate and
afford the opportunity to certify your expertise in the business
areas that are critical to the decision-making process.
CFM & CMA Requirements:
• Complete the certification information section on the IMA
application and register for the CMA or CFM examination.
• Be a member of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
• Pass all four parts of the CMA or CFM examination.
• Satisfy the experience requirement.
• Comply with the Standards of Ethical Conduct. In addition, the
candidate must meet one of the following educational credentials:
• Hold a baccalaureate degree, in any area, from an accredited
U.S. college or university. Degrees from foreign institutions must
be evaluated by an independent agency approved by the ICMA (for a
list of foreign universities that are acceptable without an
evaluation, click here); or
• Pass the U.S. CPA examination or hold another professional
qualification issued in a foreign country that is comparable to the
CPA, CMA, CFM, etc.; or
• Achieve a score in the 50th percentile or higher on either the
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record