Senior Financial Analyst Job Description
CollegeInfo.com Features Top Online Universities and campus-based colleges in your area. Enroll today.Enroll In Massage Therapy School. Explore schools offering massage therapy classes at CollegeInfo.com.Make The Most Of Your College Planning.. Use CollegeQuest to find a school that best fits you.Need Help Finding A College? CollegeQuest Can Pair You With A Friendly College Advisor today
This position works closely with brand Marketing, Finance and
Product Design & Development teams, providing financial analysis in
support of overhead budget development, resource requirements and
* Reconciling monthly general ledger entries vs. committed spending.
* Analyze and track committed spending vs. budget and forecasts.
* Maintain mainframe-based slot database (PDM) with associated
global reporting categorization for Business Unit.
* Manage Oracle system for forecasting and capturing overhead D&D
costs at a project level.
* Evaluate and report Hard Tooling spending vs. prior year.
* Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, on request.
* MBA in Finance preferred.
* Strong analytical background and familiarity with online query
* Communication skills; ability to interact with various levels and
* Strong accounting foundation required and familiarity with a
balance sheet, monthly closing processes, the use of sophisticated
budgeting and planning tools.
* Good PC skills, including strong Excel and Access (a must).
* Ability to work independently, to hit tight deadlines and take
initiative on multiple projects.